As Walt Disney World prepares for the debut of the Disney Skyliner, some transportation changes will go into effect around the International Gateway entrance at Disney’s Epcot Park.
- The Walt Disney World website is currently informing guests that the FriendShip boat service to Epcot will be suspended nightly starting at 9:30 pm.
- These evening suspensions will continue through late December 2018.
- This service connects Epcot with the following Disney Resort hotels:
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
- Bus transportation to Epcot and the pedestrian walkway across the bridge will remain available during this downtime.
- Starting on November 28, 2018 and running through late December, Walt Disney World’s FriendShip Boats service to and from Epcot will not be available.
- As Disney Skyliner construction continues, temporary structures will be placed near future routes, which may affect certain areas around International Gateway at Epcot.
- FriendShip Boat service will remain available to the resort hotels around Crescent Lake as well as Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Bus service to and from Epcot will be available from:
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn and Villas
- Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
- Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotels.
- The pedestrian walkway to and from Epcot will also remain open
- The Disney Skyliner is well underway and will open for guests in Fall 2019. Guests using the new form of transportation will enjoy beautiful never-before seen views around the Walt Disney World property.