Magic is indeed in the air and as the beloved Mary Poppins is about to make her return. Along with the movie arriving in theaters on December, HSN and Disney are also releasing a new collection of items inspired by the practically perfect nanny.
- WWD has reported that HSN and Disney are launching a Mary Poppins Returns collection on December 18.
- Select items are already available for pre-order with others becoming available throughout the month.
- The collection includes wraps, throws, jackets, home goods, and of course umbrellas.
What they’re saying:
- Mike Fitzharris, HSN president: “Our collaboration with Disney brings ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ to life through an imaginative collection of products. From magical home décor to whimsical accessories and apparel, our customers will find an engaging shopping experience as they await the release of this highly anticipated film.”
- Don Gross, Disney’s vice president of global marketing partnerships and promotions: “We’re thrilled to be collaborating once again with the team at HSN. They’ve risen to the occasion with a licensed collection that captures the joy and wonder of ‘Mary Poppins Returns.’”
Mary Poppins Returns Collection
Additional items arriving in December include:
- Mary Poppins inspired Carpet Bag
- A Funky Makeup Brush Necklace
- A Cup and Saucer set
- Kite Necklaces and Pendants