For those wondering what could make their child’s visit to Walt Disney World a little more magical, Fantasy Strollers has the answer. This Orlando based company provides a very special experience for children with their Carriage Strollers, and now they are introducing a Spaceship Stroller for the sci-fi fans out there.
- Fantasy Strollers has announced they are introducing a Spaceship Stroller in March of 2019. Fans can pre-order the Spaceship Stroller rental for March 1st onward.
- Two rental packages are available:
- Spaceship Stroller 8-hour Rental
- Spaceship Surprise Package Rental
- Fans booking Stroller Rentals can use the code “LP” at checkout to save 10%.
About the strollers:
- Strollers are designed to seat two children and are very simple to steer, similar to steering a bicycle.
- Each stroller’s seats convert to a bed so tired children can rest in comfort.
- Strollers also feature plenty of ventilation so kids don’t get overheated.
- The Spaceship Stroller comes with a control panel complete with buttons and sounds, and features interior and exterior lighting.
- Built in cupholders are also included for parents and children.
Good to know:
- The strollers must be picked up prior to entering the park at the designated pick-up/drop-off location.
- Fantasy Strollers is not permitted to meet guests at the main gate of the Magic Kingdom.
Spaceship Stroller 8-Hour Rental
Fantasy Strollers will meet guests at the designated drop-off location for their Disney Park selection. Guests staying at a resort with monorail-access, can pick up their stroller directly outside the main lobby of the resort. Once the rental is over, Fantasy Strollers will meet guests at the same location for the return of the stroller.
Spaceship Surprise Package Details
This package includes a red carpet roll-out at the guest’s Orlando area resort. Children will walk down the red carpet accompanied by galactic music to set the tone! Families can then take pictures of their little pilots enjoying the out-of-this-world surprise. Fantasy Strollers’ chauffeur will then escort up to 8 guests to their selected Disney Park. At the end of the rental, their chauffeur will return to the drop-off area to escort guests back to their resort.
- Families can also book Carriage Strollers that are built with young princesses and princes in mind. The Carriage Strollers are available for 8-hour rentals or Surprise Packages.