Ring in the New Year at Universal Studios Hollywood during their EVE celebration. Live music, exciting entertainment, attractions, and so much more will make this festive party one you won’t want to miss.
- Universal Studios Hollywood will ring in the New Year with EVE, Hollywood’s biggest and most exciting New Year’s celebration.
- This year’s thrilling party features an all-new Ultimate EVE package, on Monday, December 31, with extended theme park hours to 2:00 am.
- EVE is included in the price of theme park admission and invites guests to spend the day and night enjoying its many popular rides and attractions.
- A special park-wide party starting at 9:00 pm will feature multiple DJs and live music entertainment hubs, that will culminate simultaneously at midnight with a traditional New Year countdown and a spectacular fireworks display.
Ultimate EVE Package:
- The all-new Ultimate EVE package is a featured addition to this year’s event, inviting guests to celebrate in style.
- Package highlights include:
- Theme park admission starting at 6:00 pm
- Access to private lounges
- Buffet dining
- Private cash bars
- Reserved VIP viewing areas for fireworks
- A complimentary, midnight champagne toast
- Commemorative 2019 party favors
- Unlimited Universal Express access to all rides and attractions.
- Starting at 9:00 pm, Universal Plaza, Simpsons Plaza, and an area near “Revenge of the Mummy – The Ride” will transform into three uniquely-themed party hubs.
- These hubs will feature a variety of music, from rock ‘n’ roll to electronic dance music to Latin pop. The celebration will continue with enhanced DJ shows and after-party entertainment until 2:00 am.
- A selection of food and beverages, including specialty desserts, champagne, beer, wine and specialty cocktails, as well as 2019 memorabilia will be available for purchase.
- Guests can purchase tickets for EVE or the Ultimate EVE package here.
Around the Park fun:
- With its festive environment, guests can toast the New Year with the spirit of the holidays already resonating throughout Universal Studios Hollywood.
- This winter, for the first time ever, snow will fall in Hogsmeade village as part of “Christmas in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.” Plus guests can enjoy “The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle,” a stunning digital light projection experience, which continues through January 6, 2019.
- More information, including special EVE Preferred Hotel Packages, is available at www.UniversalStudiosHollywood.com.
Need help navigating reservations? Laughing Place recommends Universal Fan Travel for all you Universal Studios travel plans.