Game developer Joycity has announced the arrival of the legendary pirate hunter Captain Salazar and his fearful ship the Silent Mary in their popular mobile game Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War.
Aye Captains! Reminisce in the newest Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War content, featuring CAPTAIN ARMANDO SALAZAR and MORE! Like this post, comment with your favorite part of the update, and SHARE this video!☠️Event Duration: Nov. 22 – Nov. 29☠️Reward: 100 participating pirates will be randomly selected to receive 3 Surprise Gold Boxes!⚙️Limit one submission per player.⚙️Do NOT change your Captain Name until the end of the event and before rewards have been distributed.
Posted by Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War on Wednesday, November 21, 2018
- Captain Armando Salazar appears in-game as a phantom called Salazar’s Shade with powerful skills and a hunger for vengeance.
- He commands the dreaded Silent Mary as a ‘Unique Tactician.’
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War will now also feature Alliance Battle, allowing alliances to battle against each other.
- Players will earn Honor Points which can be used at the Market to purchase beneficial in-game goods.
- Three additional updates have been made to the game:
- The Pirate Hall and Weapon Workshop can now be upgraded to S level 3.
- The details of monsters can be viewed at Monster Cage before they are released back to sea.
- A brand-new Tier 3 Tactician by the name of Malik Bolston has joined the collection.
- Joycity has also announced December’s Attendance Event, in which those that check in a total of 7 days throughout the event period will receive a Unique Tactician Invitation.
- There are also various holiday and end-of-year events in the works that will provide gifts for everyone.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War is a mobile strategy simulation game based on the popular “Pirates of the Caribbean” franchise that launched in May 2017.
- You can check out our review of the game here.
Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War is available for download in the App Store and Google Play now. For more information on the game, be sure to visit its official website or check out the official Facebook page.