Fashion designer brand MONSE has recently shared a preview of their 2019 Pre-Fall collection that’s inspired by man’s best friend. And, no, not in the villainous Cruella de Vil way, this collection celebrates dogs, including Disney’s most famous pup, Pluto.
- MONSE is currently previewing their playful 2019 Pre-Fall collection inspired by dogs. Pieces in this abundant collection will be available in May 2019.
- These new styles are also part of MONSE’s charitable campaign to provide homes for canines in New York City. In fact, the company has partnered with local dog shelters in the city for this preview, featuring several adorable pups in need of homes posing with their models.
1 of 5
- MONSE x Disney capsule collection is also part of this preview with select items available now for purchase with 100% of proceeds going to the partnering shelters.
- The product collaboration features Pluto on silk twill cardigans, cotton shirting, and limited edition denim styles among other key pieces.
- Visit DisneyStyle, or Vogue for more information on the MONSE x Disney capsule collection.
- Laura Kim and Fernando Garcia, MONSE founders, “Dogs are family at MONSE, and are often seen running around the office We knew we wanted our Pre-Fall collection to benefit this cause, so this was the perfect opportunity to highlight Pluto, who is a lovable dog just like many of the ones featured in our campaign.”
- 2018 is the Year of the Dog! Way back in January, we discovered a whole bunch of fun merchandise featuring all of our favorite Disney dogs.