A Walt Disney World Cast Member was arrested earlier this week and is being accused of stealing more than $48,000 from the company more than two years ago.
- As WFTV reports, 31-year-old Jamaica Hall was arrested on Monday, with investigators saying he stole $48,531 from Disney between April 2016 and December 2016.
- Hall, a front desk employee at several Walt Disney World hotels, had apparently issued fraudulent credit card refunds, later transferring the funds to his checking account.
- No guests were affected by fraud.
- Hall reportedly admitted to the theft and was subsequently fired.
- He has been charged with grand theft and is being held at the Orange County Jail.