Fans will soon be able to experience the magic of beloved animated Disney classics at El Capitan Theatre in Los Angeles. Beginning in January, the theatre will screen favorite animated princess films (and Lady and the Tramp) as part of a “Happily Ever After” event.
- The Disney owned El Capitan theatre will be hosting a special two-month “Happily Ever After” event where they’ll host screenings of classic animated Disney films.
- The event begins on January 18 and runs through March 3.
- Fans can experience beloved films:
- The Little Mermaid
- Sleeping Beauty
- Beauty and the Beast
- Lady and the Tramp
- Select showings will also feature character meet and greets with Ariel, Aurora, Belle, and Cinderella.
- Tickets can be purchased now through El Capitan’s website.
- Oh My Disney shared these fun gifs highlighting each film offered during the event.
- Flip your fins with Ariel during The Little Mermaid from January 18 to January 31.
- A special one-night viewing of Sleeping Beauty will be offered in celebration of its 60th anniversary on January 29.
- Relive the magic of the “tale as old as time” during showings of Beauty and the Beast from February 1 to February 10.
- Every night is a “Bella Notte” as Lady and the Tramp returns to the big screen form February 11 to 18.
- Finally, fans can delight in the story of Cinderella from February 28 to March 3.