SeaWorld Orlando has given sneak peek at their new behind-the-scenes tour, SeaWorld’s Inside Look.
- Announced back in November, SeaWorld’s Inside Look will allow guests to go behind the scenes and visit areas never before opened to the public.
- SeaWorld’s renowned veterinarians and animal experts will offer an intimate look at the day-to-day care they provide for animals large and small.
- Visitors will also get to meet the SeaWorld Rescue Team and learn more about their life-saving work.
- SeaWorld’s Inside Look will give guests access to:
- SeaWorld Rescue Center – Visit the home base of the SeaWorld Rescue Team to meet and hear from the dedicated team of filtration experts, animal care personnel, lab technicians and veterinarians who work around the clock to deliver life-saving care to animals in need. While behind-the-scenes, visitors will get to see some of the many facilities that help SeaWorld provide top-quality care to the animals that call SeaWorld home, as well as the hundreds of rescued animals that receive care at SeaWorld annually.
- Fish House – Meet the dedicated team of ambassadors who start their day before sunrise in order to provide the best of diets for every fish, sea turtle, sea lion, penguin, dolphin, or killer whale in the park.
- Sea Lion & Otter Primary Housing – For the first time ever, visit the home of the talented group of California sea lions, Pacific walrus and Asian small-clawed otters from Clyde & Seamore’s Sea Lion High. Hear stories and gain insight from the team of trainers who perform with these animals on a daily basis and learn what goes into making a live performance look seamless.
- Animal Ambassador Hamlet – This historic facility has a rich history of providing a loving home to a variety of animals at SeaWorld Orlando, including our Animal Ambassador team. Comprised of an eclectic collection of small mammals, exotic birds and a handful of well-trained reptiles, the Animal Ambassadors make surprise visits out in the park, appear at local community events, news stations and travel far and wide making appearances on network television programs and events.
- Beluga & Seal Primary Housing – Step into the maze of back hallways that provide service access to the residents of Wild Arctic starting with the food prep area for the beluga whales, seals and walruses. Proceeding further in, guests will get to see a variety of beluga toys followed by a chance to step outside and see the back beluga pool and scales on which the whales are weighed. Finally, guests will see the harbor seal holding pools where the seals spend time relaxing when they are not on exhibit.
- Manta Aquarium – Go above the surface and discover what it looks like towering over the depths of Manta’s main aquarium. In a location few have ever seen, uncover what goes into caring for the wide array of fish, rays, sea dragons, live corals and giant Pacific octopus that call Manta home. Meet the team of divers and aquarists who maintain the habitat and feed the wide range of fish within.
- The tour will also include special guest appearances from Guy Harvey (January 12-13), OCEARCH founder Chris Fischer (January 19-20) and Jack Hanna (January 26-27).
SeaWorld’s Inside Look will be held on Saturdays and Sundays, January 12 – 27, and is included with park admission.For more information on the park, or to purchase tickets visit SeaWorld Orlando’s official website.