Still trying to decide what to do for New Year’s Eve? Guests can have a swinging good time at Disneyland Resort where the parks will offer live entertainment, music, and of course a countdown to 2019.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced New Year’s Eve offerings at the Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks.
- Guests can say goodbye to 2018 and hello to 2019 during these fun events happening at the “happiest place on Earth.”
- Disneyland will feature live music and DJ’s throughout the park, while Disney California Adventure will host amazing parties in Hollywood Land and at Paradise Gardens Park.
- Music and Dancing – Heat up the dance floor throughout the night to tunes spun by DJ Juan.
- Countdown to Midnight – A special event stage turns the intersection of Hollywood and Sunset into our very own Times Square, complete with a countdown clock ticking off the hours, minutes and seconds to the new year.
Paradise Gardens Park
- Live Music – The Phat Cat Swinger perform live at the Palisades Stage in Paradise Gardens Park at 8 pm, 9:05 pm and 10:45 pm.
- DJ Wendy – Join DJ Wendy Walker at the Palisades Stage, where she’ll drop the hottest beats at 8:30 pm, 9:45 pm and 11:30 pm.
- East Coast Countdown – At 9 pm, celebrate with friends at Walt Disney World Resort as 2019 rolls in on the East Coast. Get ready for a special appearance by Mickey and Minnie, along with an awesome East Coast countdown moment.
- Midnight Celebration – You won’t want to miss this midnight countdown to welcome 2019 in style, complete with celebratory music and fireworks! And DJ Wendy returns to keep the party going all the way to 1 am.
- Paradise Pier Hotel will be hosting an Incredible New Year’s Eve where guests can hang with Pixar Pals as they welcome a brand new year.
- Feeling fancy? Say hello to 2019 at the Grand Californian signature restaurant, Napa Rose. Enjoy an early dinner and savor Chef Andrew’s delicious 4-course menu, or celebrate late into the evening at the Late Dinner & Gala.