Please see below for an important update. pic.twitter.com/VtGdbUs7gj
— Walt Disney World Today (@WDWToday) December 31, 2018
- The only guests who are currently being admitted to Magic Kingdom are:
- Walt Disney World Resort guests
- Disney Premier Passport, Disney Platinum Plus Pass, Disney Platinum Pass
- Guests with Memory Maker
- Guests with dining, park-specific or recreation reservations
- Magic Kingdom Guests with reservations for Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Harmony Barber Shop or The Pirates League
- Guests with FastPass+ selections at Magic Kingdom Park (reactive use only)
- In addition, $50 Disney Promo Card vouchers will be distributed at the Magic Kingdom auto plaza to those being turned away.
- These vouchers are redeemable today only anywhere gift cards are accepted at any of the three other Walt Disney World parks.
- The current exceptions are subject to change as crowd levels are likely to continue to grow due to Magic Kingdom’s New Year’s Eve offerings.