Freeform is teaming up with Scholly, a student scholarship app, for a new student loan payoff program ahead of the kickoff of the sophomore season of grown-ish, according to Deadline.
- The purpose of the program is to help current students and graduates with an outstanding loan balance by paying off these debts that may be holding them back.
- The program will pay off student debt up to $125,000.
- First round submission applications can additional information can be found here, or on the Scholly app.
- Winners of the program will be announced at the 2019 Freeform Summit.
- Scholly was featured on ABC’s Shark Tank several years ago and sparked a heated argument amongst the sharks.
More on season two of grown-ish:
- The second season of the critically acclaimed series will follow Zoey and her friends as they enter their second year at CalU.
- Grown-ish stars:
- Yara Shahidi as Zoey
- Trevor Jackson as Aaron
- Francia Raisa as Ana
- Emily Arlook as Nomi
- grown-ish is produced by ABC Signature Studios and executive produced by Kenya Barris, Julie Bean, Jenifer Rice-Genzuk Henry, Craig Doyle, Anthony Anderson, Laurence Fishburne, Helen Sugland and E. Brian Dobbins.
- The second season of grown-ish will premiere with back-to-back episodes tonight (January 2) at 8 PM on Freeform.