A new year is the perfect time for new experiences and in 2019, SeaWorld is inviting Florida residents to take advantage of a free offering for children 5 and younger.
- With an ocean full of experiences that are perfect for pint-sized guests, SeaWorld is a great place to bring the whole family.
- Starting today, the 2019 Preschool Card is now available for registration exclusively for Florida Residents.
- SeaWorld and Aquatica Orlando will offer kids ages 5 and younger a free Preschool Card valid for visits through December 31, 2019 for unlimited admission to both SeaWorld and Aquatica Orlando.
- Advance registration must be completed online and is only valid for children ages 5 or younger at the time of redemption at the park.
- Please note registration is required by January 27, 2019 and ticket redemption is by February 28, 2019.
- To learn more and to register for the Preschool Card, Florida residents can visit seaworld.com/orlando/tickets/preschool-free-admission/
Don’t Miss it:
Inside Look: Weekends, January 12 – 27 and Weekends, May 11 – 19
- Taking place twice in 2019, guests can go behind the scenes and visit areas never opened to the public during this new event.
- SeaWorld’s renowned veterinarians and animal experts will offer an intimate look at the day-to-day care they provide for animals large and small.
- Visitors will also get to meet the SeaWorld Rescue Team and learn more about their life-saving work.
Elmo’s Birthday Weekend: February 2 – 3
- SeaWorld is the place to be for Elmo’s Birthday Celebration, featuring an interactive DJ dance party, fun party games and surprise visitors.
- Don’t miss this weekend-long party for Elmo as we prepare to welcome our brand new Sesame Street at SeaWorld in the spring of 2019!
Seven Seas Food Festival: Weekends, February 9 – May 5
- The popular Seven Seas Food Festival is returning to SeaWorld in the spring with more to love.
- As guests sip and sample their way through the park, they will discover globally inspired flavors while enjoying local craft beers and beverages from around the world.
- The fun goes beyond the food with live performances at Bayside Stadium featuring top artists.