For Walt Disney World guests who’ve had the pleasure of visiting Pandora at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, they know there is no place on Earth quite like it. The magical floating mountains of the moon planet are a sight to behold and the music inspired by the land is just as amazing.
- Additional songs include music from the Windtraders Shop and Satu’li Canteen.
- Music was composed by James Horner and Simon Franglen.
- The entire soundtrack is available to stream with an Apple Music subscription.
- The soundtrack is also available to download in iTunes for $9.99.
More Apple Music:
- Since their announcing a partnership with Disney for the Play Disney Parks App last summer, Apple Music has released several fantastic playlists curated exclusively for the app.
- Disney fans with an Apple Music subscription can enjoy hours of music from the Parks including: