It’s not everyday that a giant bird appears at Walt Disney World! According to the Disney Parks Blog, the brightly colored, “Kevin” from Up! Is traveling north from Paradise Falls and is about to land at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- In a cute news bulletin format, Shawn Salter from the Disney Parks Blog, shared the exciting news about this charming avian creature.
- Slater noted that they’ve “been tracking the large and exotic bird known as ‘Kevin’ and she appears to be migrating north from Paradise Falls.”
- The report mentions that experts anticipate her arrival at the park sometime next month.
Adventure is out there!
- Guests can learn all about exotic birds around the world at “UP! A Great Bird Adventure.”
- The live show stars Senior Wilderness Explorer Russell and his talking dog friend, Dug, where they discover a variety of avian species.
- Guests can also visit with the pals every day on Discovery Island.
- Be on the lookout for Kevin who will soon be joining her friends at Animal Kingdom.
More Walt Disney World fun:
- Disney has announced events and discounts available to Annual Passholders for January 2019. First up? The Potion Purple Premiere Pop-Up Experience at Magic Kingdom.