Walt Disney World annual passholders can plan on having a great year with Disney. Form exclusive giveaways and discounts to special events, there’s plenty to get excited for in 2019. Next week, Magic Kingdom will host the first V.I.PASSHOLDER offering of the year: The Potion Purple Premiere Pop-Up Event.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced the first Walt Disney World Passholder event of 2019 will be the Potion Purple Premiere Pop-Up Event.
- This special event will be held at Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park on Thursday, January 10 from 5-7 pm.
- Annual Passholders can be among the first to purchase the new potion purple merchandise including:
- Adult and youth spirit jerseys
- “Vacation Mode” water bottle
- Loungefly mini backpack
- Loungefly wallet
- A new women’s Mickey T-shirt
- Passholders can also sip and savor the newest purple food and beverage offerings for purchase.
Good to know:
- Registration is not required to attend this event, however a valid annual pass card and photo ID are required at check-in.
- The 20% Passholder merchandise discount is applicable for merchandise purchases during this event.
- Merchandise available while supplies last.
- Activities and offerings are subject to change without notice.
January V.I.PASSHOLDER benefits:
- From January 6-31, Passholders will receive a limited-time 20% discount at the following restaurants across Walt Disney World Resort for lunch and dinner:
- Biergarten Restaurant at Epcot
- Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot
- The Hollywood Brown Derby at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hollywood & Vine at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom Park
- Tiffins Restaurant at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park
- Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside (Dinner Only)
- Citricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (Dinner Only)
- Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Flying Fish at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort (Dinner Only)
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort (8:30 pm show only)
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Resort (Dinner Only)
- Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort (Dinner Only)
- The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort
- Discount applies to the regular price of food and non-alcoholic beverages (excluding applicable tax and gratuity) during available lunch and dinner meal periods.
- Valid for the Passholder and up to three (3) guests.
- Not valid for breakfast, special events and may not be combined with any other discount or offer.
Don’t miss it:
- Passholders will not want to miss out on the excitement at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts.
- With “one little spark of inspiration,” Disney will soon debut the newest Passholder magnet in time for the annual Festival.