The Peanuts Celebration is returning to Knott’s Berry Farm with two additional weekends of fun planned for 2019.
Guests are invited to step into the iconic world Charles M. Schulz comic strips at Knott’s where beloved characters take over the entire theme park with special activities for everyone to enjoy.
- The Peanuts gang is taking over Knott’s Berry Farm this winter and guests are invited to join in the fun.
- The Peanuts Celebration will take place on weekends beginning January 26th through March 10th.
- Guests can also enjoy the celebration on President’s day, February 18th.
- The limited time event welcomes fans of all ages to join in on the fun by introducing new ways for guests to play and interact with the Peanuts Gang throughout the park.
- Exclusive offerings include:
- Interactive character experiences
- Festive Peanuts inspired décor
- Vibrant comic strip photo opportunities
- Live shows
- Festive merchandise
- Deliciously themed-treats
Surprises Around Every Corner:
- One-of-a-kind photo opportunities will be available throughout the park allowing guests to step inside a Peanuts comic strip for a unique and shareable memory.
- The vibrant décor will include full-size comic strip props like Charlie Brown’s kites and his renowned thought bubbles which will adorn the park’s pathways.
- Guests will have the chance to meet the characters throughout the day as the they appear at unexpected locations for personal interactions.
- Camp Snoopy Theater will debut the all-new Space Beagle show featuring Charlie Brown and Lucy, as
- the world’s famous beagle becomes the first dog on the moon. It’s out of this world fun for the whole
- Also in Camp Snoopy, the Grand Sierra Railroad invites kids to celebrate with the Gang
- as they head to the Beagle Bonanza in this fun ride overlay.
- Peanuts inspired festivities will continue at the Bird Cage Theatre where both the young and the young at heart can learn to draw their favorite characters.
- The Peanuts Sketch School will include our resident art teacher who will provide step by step instructions on how to draw the perfect masterpiece.
Don’t Miss Character Experiences:
- Franklin and Linus are on a Western escapade as they transform into cowboys in the Peanuts Cowboy
- Jamboree at Calico Park.
- The boys are looking to challenge guests with some of the rootiniest, tootinest games in Calico.
- Also in Ghost Town, everyone’s favorite messy pal, Pig Pen will be joining the rest of the Gang as he hosts a special meetup at the Livery Stables with some of his favorite animal friends.
- The celebration will also add a brand new overlay to one of the park’s tallest attractions.
- Sky Cabin will be donning a festive overlay as an homage to the smallest member of the Peanuts Gang, by
- transforming into Woodstock’s Bird’s-Eye View.
- Guests will be seated on Woodstock’s nest as the loveable yellow bird takes those aboard on a breathtaking journey above the entire Peanuts Celebration.
- The celebration continues at the Calico Mine Stage where the characters have two musical surprises for guests.
- During the day Sally and Schroder will host a retrospect of music in The Music Goes Round and Round where they’ll have the audience dancing in the aisles.
- At nightfall, the stage will transform into a musical extravaganza as the park hosts Woodstock’s Musical Festival.
- The musical event will feature the Peanuts Gang joined by the family-friendly indie band The Jelly of the Month Club,
- performing a high energy rock concert for the whole family.
- While visiting Fiesta Village guests can uncover an experience that is guaranteed to make everyone dance with the park’s first ever, Discoteca de Silencio or also known as a silent disco.
- The fun begins with guests strapping on a set of headphones and enjoying some upbeat tunes.
- The party will be hosted by Snoopy’s brother Spike. It’s the most fun guests can experience while being quiet!
2019 Regular Season Passes to Knott’s Berry Farm with no blackout dates are available for $98. For more information on tickets and passes, visit Knotts.com.