The Disney Ambassador Hotel at Tokyo Disney Resort has announced new limited-time Kingdom Hearts-themed rooms coming soon, according to TDRExplorer.
- These new themed rooms will feature Kingdom Hearts decorations, linen and souvenirs.
- Those souvenirs will include two postcards and a keyblade that can actually be used to open your hotel room door.
- The hotel will also offer a Kingdom Hearts-inspired menu for a limited time, though it has not yet been confirmed if this will only be available to guests staying in the Kingdom Hearts rooms.
- These rooms will be available from March 26 to June 30 and will cost $424 per night.
- To see the official announcement, visit the Tokyo Disney Resort website.
- The announcement of these special rooms comes just two weeks ahead of the long-awaited and highly-anticipated release of Kingdom Hearts III which will hit stores January 29.
- Kingdom Hearts III will be released with standard and deluxe editions and can be pre-ordered now through Amazon, Best Buy, and Target.
ICYMI – More Kingdom Hearts news:
- Square Enix released another new trailer for the highly-anticipated Kingdom Hearts III, featuring the “Final Battle,” some potentially big plot points and all the Disney characters you can handle.
- Ahead of the game’s January 29th release date, a special pop-up arrived at Disney Springs. This limited time experience gives fans the chance to play a demo of the Kingdom Hearts III, see gorgeous artwork from the game, and more.
- Square Enix’s popular mobile game, Kingdom Hearts Union X [Cross], will be getting some winter magic with new themed outfits and character medals based on Disney’s Frozen.
- Funko has announced an impressive new lineup of Kingdom Heart Pop! products that fans of the video game series will not want to pass up.
- Square-Enix has announced the voice talent from Disney films that will be reprising their roles for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts III, including some fan-favorites.