This morning, Sony released the first teaser trailer for their Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel Spider-Man: Far From Home.
- The teaser shows Peter Parker alive and, apparently, feeling much better than when we last saw him…
- As the title implies, it also finds Parker and his classmates “far from home” on a trip to Europe.
- Of course, things don’t quite go as planned when Nick Fury finally comes face-to-face with the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man.
- We also get our first look at Jake Gyllenhaal as Mysterio — who one of Peter’s friends describes as “Iron Man and Thor rolled into one.”
- A new poster for the film was also released:
- Like with Spider-Man: Homecoming, Far From Home is being released by Sony and not the Walt Disney Company.
- Still, as the presence of Nick Fury shows, the story is firmly rooted in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Finally, for a little more Spidey, you can also check out the international trailer:
- Spider-Man: Far From Home swings into theatres July 5th.