A long time favorite experience at Disney Resorts, has been the complementary samples of Ghirardelli chocolate squares handed out to guests at the company’s Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shops. However, recent reports indicate that the store greeters will no longer be handing out the samples.
- The Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shops at Disney California Adventure and Disney Springs are reportedly no longer having greeters hand out samples of the delicious chocolate squares.
- However, this doesn’t mean that the tasty squares are gone for good.
- Our friends at Disney Food Blog shared the news earlier today, and also noted while the greeters won’t be giving out samples, guest can still request them.
- DFB spoke with a Cast Member who informed them that the distribution of samples is now being handled differently.
- Guests interested in enjoying a chocolate square can ask a cast member for a sample and “may even be able to choose their favorite from a selection!”
In store treats:
- Beyond the chocolate samples, guests can indulge their senses with a wide selection of soda fountain favorites such as a Banana Split or the rich Intense Dark Sundaes, milkshakes, drinking chocolate and more.
- On the chocolate shop side of the store, guests can purchase a variety of classic and seasonal Ghirardelli chocolates.
- Whether they prefer a pre-packaged assortment or would like to assemble their own unique collection of chocolate, Ghirardelli has something tasty for everyone!