Disney California Adventure will be hosting their annual Food & Wine Festival this spring. Once again this year, guests will be able to attend signature events and dinners during the festival. Reservations for these experiences are now available.
- The Disney Parks Blog shared exciting details about the Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival special events including that reservations are now open.
- The popular festival is returning to the park from March 1 to April 23, 2019.
- Celebrating California-inspired cuisine and beverages, this culinary festival is a must-attend for all foodie lovers.
Signature Events and Offerings:
This year guests can enjoy:
Here’s a look at some of this year’s Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival signature events:
- March 9 – Celebrity Chef Guy Fieri at Palisades Stage in Paradise Gardens Park
- March 22 – MacMurray Ranch Vineyards Winemaker Reception with Kate MacMurray at Carthay Circle Restaurant
- March 28 – Dinner with Disney Chefs at The Vineyard Room at Wine Country Trattoria
- April 19 – Silverado Vineyards Winemaker Reception with Jonathan Emmerich at Carthay Circle Restaurant
In addition, look for these special experiences scheduled during the festival:
Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival returns March 1 to April 23, 2019.