Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort has recently adjusted the operating hours of Sebastian’s Bistro. The restaurant will offer dinner service only starting on January 27.
- Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort will no longer be offering lunch service starting on January 27.
- However, the restaurant will be open for daily for dinner from 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm.
- According to a statement from Disney, guests have indicated that they prefer a more casual setting for lunch at the Resort.
- Guests will continue to have options for lunch service at the resort’s Spyglass Grill and Centertown Market, both opening at 11:30 am, as well as the Banana Cabana which opens at noon.
- Guests interested in a lunch table-service option can inquire with a Cast Member who will help them find an option that meet their needs.
What they’re saying:
- “After recently adjusting our operating hours at Sebastian’s Bistro, we continue to learn more from our guests who have told us they prefer a more casual setting for lunch within Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. As part of this learning, Sebastian’s Bistro will only offer dinner from beginning January 27. Guests can still get lunch at Spyglass Grill and Centertown Market beginning at 11:30am, and the Banana Cabana pool bar beginning at noon.”