Those looking forward to staying at Disney’s Riviera Resort will be happy to know that room-only and package reservations are now available for stays beginning December 2019. The new resort will be the 15th Disney Vacation Club property.
- Starting today, Disney’s Riviera Resort is now accepting room-only and package reservations for stays beginning December 16, 2019.
- This all-new accommodation coming to Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, will immerse guests in the grandeur and enchantment of the European Riviera.
- The deluxe resort is slated to offer approximately 300 family-friendly vacation homes, including:
- Deluxe studios
- One- and two-bedroom villas,
- Grand villas that sleep up to 12 guests each
- All-new room category — Tower studios, which sleep two guests each
- Each charming, bright tower studio will include a private balcony with scenic views and seating for two, offering a more intimate, modern setting.
- The deluxe studios, which sleep five, will also feature kitchenettes.
- One-bedroom, two-bedroom and grand villas will feature large, fully equipped kitchens with dining space open to a living area.
- Villas will also feature an en-suite luxury bathroom, including a freestanding soaking tub and walk-in shower, a private porch or balcony and a laundry area with a washer and dryer.
- Throughout the resort and inside the studios and villas, a unique art collection will celebrate beloved Disney characters and icons with one-of-a-kind pieces influenced by the works of master artists who also found inspiration along the European Riviera.
Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera:
- Topolino is the Italian name for Mickey Mouse, and the new, signature table-service restaurant perched on the rooftop of Disney’s Riviera Resort will be aptly called Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera.
- The restaurant, featuring authentic dishes infused with French and Italian flavors, will offer picturesque vistas of the nighttime spectaculars of nearby Epcot or Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Families looking to start their morning off with a breakfast experience can visit Topolino’s Terrace for exclusive Disney character dining inspired by the Riviera.
Additional Dining Options:
- Other dining options at the resort include Le Petit Café, an inviting lobby locale with fresh-brewed coffee aromas by day and a bustling wine bar by night.
- The new quick-service location, Primo Piatto, reminiscent of chic dining venues found along Riviera promenades, will be conveniently located near the feature pool.
- Bar Riva, an open-air pool bar with a seaside vibe featuring crisp white tiles and cool blue accents, will offer guests a place to relax as they enjoy a cold beverage and poolside views.