Fans of 4 Rivers Smokehouse will be delighted to know that the Central Florida barbecue icon has opened not one, but two new eateries at Walt Disney World. Guests visiting ESPN Wide World of Sports can satisfy their barbeque cravings during sporting events.
- The Orlando Sentinel recently shared the news that 4 Rivers is now operating two additional locations at the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Guests can visit walk-up versions of the 4 Rivers Smokehouse and 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa restaurants at Disney’s ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
- Both are located in the Arena, a 300,00-square-foot sports complex, and will only be open during sporting events.
- Dishes on the menu include:
- Smoked brisket
- The feisty chicken sandwich from The Coop
- Taco cones
What they’re saying:
- 4 Rivers founder John Rivers: “We’re very excited to have the opportunity to make our culinary offerings more widely available at Walt Disney World Resort with the addition of two new 4 Rivers eateries in The Arena at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. As a sports destination, athletes from more than 60 countries visit the Complex annually and we’re proud to offer them authentic local cuisine from 4 Rivers Smokehouse and 4 Rivers Cantina Barbacoa.”
- Not heading to ESPN? Not to worry, guests can still enjoy delicious 4 Rivers barbeque from their food truck at Disney Springs.