Disney Springs is constantly evolving as new restaurants and experiences make their way to the shopping, dining and entertainment district. Guests will soon be able to indulge in delicious cuisine at Pepe by José Andrés. The restaurant will open its first brick-and-mortar location at Disney Springs this winter.
- José Andrés’ ThinkFoodGroup announced today they will be opening a Pepe by José Andrés at Disney Springs.
- The restaurant will be the first-ever brick-and-mortar location of its beloved Spanish food truck, Pepe by José Andrés,
- Attached to the upcoming, lively new Jaleo location at Disney Springs, Pepe will feature an extensive menu of hot and cold Spanish-style sandwiches including bocatas and bikinis, showcasing the best of José’s native Spain.
- Additionally, salads, soups and sides along with Spanish sangria will be served, rounding out the menu.
- Highlights include favorites such as:
- Pollo Frito, made with breaded chicken breast, alioli, bravas sauce, piparra peppers, gem lettuce, and sherry dressing
- Serrano y Manchego, served on crispy Pan de Cristal with tomato fresco
- Bocata de Vegetales, made with roasted peppers, onion, green asparagus, spinach, and manchego cheese on Pan de Cristal.
- The walls of Pepe are decorated with an elaborate mural by Marc Jesús, a famous Menorcan painter, featuring his ever-happy, blue-skinned female characters.
- The space, along with the adjoining Jaleo, was designed by celebrated Spanish designer Juli Capella and features a breathtaking exterior and vibrant, theatrical interior décor representing the colorful and dynamic culture of Spain.
What they’re saying:
- Chef José Andrés: “A bocata is a true taste of Spain, believe me. One bite and you are transported by the perfectly crunchy bread with all the flavors coming together in perfect harmony. Pepe has my favorite bocatas from all across Spain and I look forward to sharing them with guests at Disney Springs.”