The release date for Kingdom Hearts III is so close that the wait in nearly unbearable. Fortunately for fans of the saga, SQUARE ENIX has shared a Gameplay Overview Video to satisfy the craving for the new game.
- Earlier today, SQUARE ENIX and Disney released the gameplay overview video, for the highly anticipated Kingdom Hearts III.
- Fans can find out everything they need to know to master the powerful Keyblades and help the light prevail against the darkness ahead of the launch of Kingdom Hearts III on January 29, 2019.
- As the Heartless invade the universe, players must prepare Sora and his friends to protect the Disney and Pixar worlds against darkness and unlock the mysterious power of the Keyblades, which only the strong of heart can wield.
- For the first time in the series, the Keyblades have the ability to transform into different forms with powerful new abilities and dazzling attacks inspired by the characters and elements of each world.
- Players can also learn how to use elemental magic for offensive and defensive purposes, such as creating ice slides and wind vortexes to navigate through the chaos in battle.
- Taking the form of classic Disney rides, players can utilize the power of the Attractions, or team up with Donald, Goofy and other legendary characters from Disney and Pixar worlds to turn the tides against the darkness.
- The new footage also gives fans a glimpse of the Gummi Ship and how to augment its speed, shield, firepower, and design as they journey between worlds, as well as the various other activities they will encounter along the way, including a trip down memory lane with classic Kingdom minigames inspired by 1980’s-era LCD games and iconic Disney animated shorts.
More Kingdom Hearts III: