Big Fish Games, the publisher of Gummy Drop! Has announced a collaboration with Disney to develop and release Toy Story Drop!, an all-new free-to-play match-3 puzzle adventure game on mobile that is Toy Story-themed.
- Big Fish Games has announced they will be introducing a new Toy Story match-3 puzzle game later this year.
- Toy Story Drop! will feature favorite characters from the film franchise in this fun interactive game.
- In Toy Story Drop!, players will help Woody, Buzz, and other beloved characters overcome larger-than-life obstacles by matching, dropping, and clearing hundreds of exciting puzzles.
- This spring, players will journey across iconic Disney•Pixar Toy Story locations such as Andy's Room and Pizza Planet, while experiencing the next generation of match-3 puzzle games from Big Fish Games' award-winning “Drop!” franchise.
- Toy Story Drop! released a geo-locked beta on Google Play and the App Store, with a worldwide release expected later this spring as part of the lead-up to the theatrical release of Toy Story 4 in June.
- Toy Story Drop! is expected to release on all major platforms, including:
- Microsoft Store on Windows 10
Join the fun:
- For the latest information on the development of Toy Story Drop!, Big Fish Games is also unveiling the Toy Story Drop! Insider program.
- Fans can register their email address through Big Fish Games' website and sign up to receive exclusive news, reveals, and first looks into the progress of Toy Story Drop!, including sneak peaks of Disney•Pixar’s new Toy Story 4 characters featured in the game.
- Toy Story Drop! Insiders will also get advance notice on how to receive special in-game items at launch.
What they’re saying:
- Big Fish Games’ Managing Director and President, Jeff Karp: “We are honored to be working on such an incredible property. Our talented studios and developers have been perfecting games in the match-3 space for over a decade. We couldn’t be happier to introduce the world to the new and challenging puzzles in Toy Story Drop! ahead of the anticipated next installment in the film series.”
- Sean Shoptaw, SVP, Global Games & Interactive Experiences at Disney Parks, Experiences and Consumer Products: “As fans get ready to revisit their old friends and discover new ones in Toy Story 4, we are thrilled to give them a unique way to interact with the world of Disney•Pixar’s Toy Story. Big Fish Games is well known for delivering best in class titles in the match-3 space and we are delighted to work together to bring this brand-new Toy Story-themed title to life.”