With just a week since its release, Kingdom Hearts III has become the fastest selling game in the franchise’s history. SQUARE ENIX made the announcement this morning regarding their brand new game.
- SQUARE ENIX has announced that KINGDOM HEARTS III, is the fastest selling game in the series’ history.
- The latest entry in the beloved action RPG series, has shipped more than five million units globally, both physically and digitally, across all platforms since its January 29 release.
- The shipment and digital sales numbers for the long-awaited installment in the blockbuster franchise have been matched with critical adoration.
- Media across the world are lauding Kingdom Hearts III for its breathtaking visuals and widespread appeal to newcomers and series veterans alike.
What they’re saying:
- Bleacher Report in the brand new adventure: “Accessible for even the most casual of gamers. A sheer thrill to take in.”
- CNET raving on the visual appearance: “The best looking Kingdom Hearts game.”
About the game:
- Kingdom Hearts III tells a heartwarming story about the power of friendship and light vs. darkness, as players follow a young Keyblade wielder named Sora, who is joined by Donald Duck, Goofy and his friends to protect the universe from an evil force known as the Heartless.
- Set in a vast array of worlds including but not limited to:
- Big Hero 6
- Toy Story
- Monsters, Inc.
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Sora and his friends unite with iconic Disney and Pixar characters to overcome tremendous challenges and persevere against the darkness invading their worlds.
- Laughing Place’s Mack recently wielded a Keyblade and ventured into the new game. Check out his review the latest installment.
- For more Kingdom Hearts III fun, visit our tag page where you’ll find, articles, press releases, trailers, and more.
- Bring home the fun! Kingdom Hearts III is available on digital and physical release for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and can be purchased through Amazon, Best Buy, and Target.