Yes, Walt Disney World has all kinds of world-class attractions and experiences for guests to enjoy every day. But we all know the real reason we love the resort is the food. Walt Disney World has some new sweet treats available for the month of February.
- At the Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, guests can find this Mermaid Tail Cupcake (seen above). This vanilla cupcake is filled with pineapple compote and topped with coconut buttercream, crispy pearls, graham cracker crumbs, edible glitter, and a white chocolate mermaid tail.
- The Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort is where guests can find the Princess Aurora Cupcake. This vanilla cupcake is topped with cotton candy buttercream.
- At Disney Springs, guests can head to Amorette’s Patisserie to try the Mickey Premium Bar Dome Cake. This dessert comes complete with fondant buttons, chocolate ears and a filling of your choosing. That’s right, these cakes come made to order. Place your order by calling 407-934-3500 or by visiting the shop 72 hours in advance.
- Now let’s get into the parks. At Disney’s Animal Kingdom, guests can visit Creature Comforts and Restaurantosaurus to pick up the Purple Lotus Flower Cupcake. The yellow vanilla cupcake is filled with strawberry mousse and topped with a blooming purple buttercream lotus flower.
- Also at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, guests will find the Simba Cupcake at the Isle of Java and Pizzafari. This yellow vanilla cupcake filled with white chocolate mousse and topped with buttercream, an edible piece featuring Simba, and a fierce mane of orange and yellow icing.
- Tusker House at Disney’s Animal Kingdom is also celebrating Disney’s The Lion King with Simba and Nala-themed waffles. You can make your breakfast reservation now by calling 407 WDW-DINE.
- Moving on to Epcot, guests can head to Kringla Bakeri og Kafe in the Norway pavilion to try Sven’s Apple Cheesecake. This apple-shaped cheesecake if filled with – you guessed it – apples.
- All of these delicious new treats are available now. Which one are you looking forward to trying the most?