Well Zombies fans, now is the perfect time to get “Fired Up” as Deadline is reporting that Zombies 2 is in the works.
- According to a Deadline Disney Channel is looking to return to Seabrook for a sequel to their wildly popular original movie, Zombies.
- Gary Marsh, president and chief creative officer, Disney Channels Worldwide announced earlier today that Zombies 2 will being production in the spring
- Meg Donnelly and Milo Manheim will return to reprise their roles as Addison and Zed.
What they’re saying:
- Gary Marsh, president and chief creative officer, Disney Channels Worldwide: “Zombies took our worldwide audience of kids and families by storm with its powerful themes and incredible music. We’re thrilled with the work of writers David Light and Joseph Raso and look forward to working again with the immensely talented Meg Donnelly and Milo Manheim, as well as our equally talented director, Paul Hoen, to bring a new chapter of Zombies to life.”
About Zombies 2:
- “The sequel will pick up at Seabrook High, where, after a groundbreaking semester, Zed and Addison continue to steer both their school and community toward unity. But the arrival of a new group of outsiders – mysterious werewolves – threatens to shake up the newfound peace and causes a rift in Zed and Addison’s budding romance.”
- Zombies made its television debut last February and was a near instant success. Fans can stream the movie via the DisneyNOW app.
- The film is also available on DVD home release and features bloopers, music videos, deleted scenes and more.
- Fans can also enjoy all the songs from the movie with the energetic soundtrack that’s full on fun earworms.