Electroland is returning to Disneyland Paris this summer for a wild weekend of music, dancing and more. Guests will enjoy live entertainment from some of the world’s best DJs during this jungle-themed festival.
- The high energy, electro music festival, Electroland is returning to Disneyland Paris this July for its third year.
- Electroland will be offered at Walt Disney Studio Park from July 5-7.
- Tickets are available now for select nights or the entire weekend.
- Guests will revel in a weekend of lively entertainment, music, dancing and more during the jungle themed event.
- The rhythmic atmosphere will take over Walt Disney Studios Park and will feature a new DJ electro show highlighting the talents of world renowned DJs.
- Along with thrilling music, and powerful beats, Hollywood Tower Hotel will constantly transform as the backdrop for a dazzling and colorful projection show.
- Select attractions will remain open during the exclusive event.
- Guests can purchase single event tickets or multiple night passes for Electroland.
- Rates are as follows:
- Standard ticket (Friday or Saturday or Sunday): 79 €
- Plus ticket * (Friday or Saturday or Sunday): 99 €
- Pass 2 nights (Friday + Saturday): 142 €
- Pass 2 nights (Saturday + Sunday): 142 €
- Pass 3 nights (Friday + Saturday + Sunday): 213 €
* Plus tickets gives guests access to Parc Disneyland and Walt Disney Studios Park starting at 4 pm.
Good to know:
- If purchasing tickets without a hotel package, guests will need to select Park Tickets and then click on the “Special Parties” tab to choose their Electroland passes.