Painting with a Twist is inviting Disney fans to join them in celebrating the 30th anniversary of The Little Mermaid and its Signature Collection home release. The art studio will be offering two special painting classes for kids and kids at heart.
- The Little Mermaid is getting another chance to escape life under the sea, but this time it’s onto a canvas.
- The original and largest paint-and-sip franchise, Painting with a Twist, is teaming up with Disney’s The Little Mermaid to offer three limited-time experiences to sip, paint and reconnect with a classic.
- Through the partnership, Painting with a Twist has created artwork inspired by The Little Mermaid.
- Across the country, 320 studios are expected to offer Ariel-themed classes now through March 3, 2019 to celebrate the release of the movie on DVD.
- Classes include:
- Mommy & Me Little Mermaid painting – Since the meaning behind Disney’s vault is to allow new generations to enjoy Disney classics, moms and their little ones can experience The Little Mermaid in a whole new, interactive way (minus the vino, of course).
- Adult Classes – Cue the bubbly! The kids-at-heart can revert back to a simpler time by diving into two adult class offerings where painters will create Ariel-inspired artwork to add to their Disney shrine (no shame).
- With three unique canvas options, guests can find that perfect painting to celebrate a childhood favorite.
- Moms looking to share a Disney classic with their daughters can enjoy a Mommy and Me Little Mermaid painting, while the kids-at-heart can remember a simpler time with a glass of wine, while participating in two adult class offerings.
- More information on how to find a local class visit the Painting with a Twist website.
What they’re saying:
- Painting with a Twist CMO Katherine LeBlanc: “We are thrilled to be partnering with Disney to offer The Little Mermaid-themed events to our guests. For years, Ariel and her adventures have captured the hearts of both children and adults. This is a wonderful opportunity for our guests to enjoy a Disney classic in a brand new way.”
About Painting with a Twist:
- At Painting with a Twist studios across the country, guests come together to share a social experience with friends, art and the option to BYOB.
- The company’s charitable arm, Painting with a Purpose, raises money for local charities through monthly events at all locations and hit the $5 million-dollar mark in funds donated this year.