The Disney Parks Blog recently shared all the ooey-gooey details about delicious new culinary offerings at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World. Guests will be able to enjoy these marvelous new offerings throughout the parks and resorts.
- Guests heading to the Disneyland Hotel will want to stop by Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar to taste two new specialty cocktails in fabulous new mugs:
- Tangaroa Cooler – Gin, almond syrup, falernum, angostura bitters, and juices of grapefruit and lemon.
- Sea Monster’s Embrace – Dark rums, gin, brandy, passion fruit, falernum, and juices of lime, orange and pineapple.
- In the mood for some shareable snacks? Check out the oh, so tasty:
- Panko-crusted Long Beans
- Shipwreck Nachos
- Fried Spam Musubi
- And more
- Guests can also order these drinks and dishes at the newly re-opened Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill right next door. And making things even easier, guests can use mobile ordering to plan their meal in advance, pay on their phone, and skip the line.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa:
- Stop by the newly re-opened White Water Snacks and sample its all-new menu.
- New dishes include:
- Fresh sandwiches
- Artisanal pizzas
- Mobile ordering is now available here, too
Walt Disney World
Guests visiting Central Florida can also enjoy delicious dishes all across the Walt Disney World Resort Disney’s
All-Star Music Resort – Intermission Food Court:
Lasagna-Pasticcio – Baked layers of stracciatella, Bolognese sauce, pasta, and Béchamel sauce topped with a house-made Pomodoro sauce and served with a fresh breadstick.
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Narcoossee’s:
Pan-seared Georges Bank Day Boat Scallops – House-made Parisian gnocchi, shiitake mushrooms, fall pumpkin, brown butter-truffle cream sauce, shaved black truffles, and fried sage.
- Backlot Burger – Angus beef, barbecued pork, and pepper jack cheese
- Cuban Sandwich – Classically-pressed roasted pulled pork, sliced ham, swiss, pickles, and mustard
- Chicken and Biscuits – Homestyle buttermilk biscuits with crispy chicken tenders, smothered in country gravy finished with a spicy strawberry glaze and bacon crumbles
- Southwest Salad – Mixed greens, crispy wonton, black bean relish, and avocado tossed in vinaigrette dressing. Guests can also order it with grilled chicken breast.
- Peanut butter and chocolate brownie
- Key Lime Verrine – Layers of key lime custard and graham cracker finished with whipped cream and white chocolate garnish
Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – Capt. Cook’s:
- Turkey Club Melt – Roasted turkey, bacon, tomato, Havarti cheese, and sun-dried tomato mayonnaise on multigrain bread
- Plant-based burger – served with arugula and roasted pepper-tomato chutney on a brioche bun
- Pan Asian Noodles – with vegetables and tofu
- Asian-style Grilled Chicken Salad – with rice noodles and mandarin oranges
- Iceberg Wedge – Bacon, roasted tomatoes, mozzarella, blue cheese, and ciabatta bread.
- Tuna Salad – Mixed kale greens, avocado, Kalamata olives, tomatoes, a hard-boiled egg, and citrus dressing
- Chicken wings – tossed in your choice of Hawaiian tamarind, Korean barbecue, Parmesan black pepper, or buffalo sauce
- Seafood Flatbread – topped with shrimp, scallops, calamari, and creamy lobster tomato sauce
- Morning Flatbread – topped with scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, and house-made sausage gravy
Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – Banana Cabana:
- New appetizers include:
- Jerk Chicken Wings
- Chili Con Queso
- Loaded Sweet Potato Fries
- Speciality Salads:
- Chilled Seafood Salad – Conch, shrimp, and lump crab
- Sebastian’s Salad – mixed greens, avocado, red pepper, black beans, cilantro-lime vinaigrette, and the option to add grilled jerk chicken.
- Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger
- Jerk Chicken Sandwich
- Smoked Turkey Sandwich
- Caribbean-style Cheesesteak – Braised beef brisket, smoked gouda, and grilled peppers served on a Cuban roll
- Kids meals – served with choice of tortilla chips or apple slices:
- Macaroni and cheese
- Smoked turkey sandwich
Don’t miss out on all of these tasty items that are available now at Disneyland and Walt Disney World.