Disneyland Paris’ The Lion King & Jungle Festival just got a bit more wild. For an additional cost, guests can join Pride Rock royalty and truly experience the exciting new festival. Enjoy themed exclusives, special encounters and so much more.
- Disneyland Paris is introducing a limited edition pack called Pride Rock royalty, that’s “roaring” with brilliant benefits for The Lion King & Jungle Festival.
- Guests can purchase the exclusive offers and enjoy such perks as:
- The best seats in the house for The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Land
- Lunch with a Rafiki and Mickey encounter
- And other fun surprises
- Pride Rock royalty benefits, will be available for arrivals from June 30 to September 20, 2019, during The Lion King & Jungle Festival.
Pride Rock royalty includes:
- Best seats in the house for The Lion King: Rhythms of the Pride Lands new stage show
- A drumming session
- A private encounter with Minnie dressed in a special Jungle Jive outfit
- A lunch with a Rafiki and Mickey encounter at Restaurant Hakuna Matata
- A collector’s edition The Lion King souvenir cup with a special beverage in it
- A €15 gift card per person to spend in Disney Parks stores and restaurants
- A surprise message from Simba
- Guests may book this limited time experience starting on March 4, by visiting www.disneylandparis.com.
Good to know:
- Pride Rock royalty is available for a flat rate of 99€.
- Guests with an Infinity annual pass will receive a 15% discount.
- Guests with a Magic Plus annual pass will receive a 10% discount.