Glu has announced its first mobile game with Disney – Disney Sorcerer’s Arena. This RPG world brings to life heroes and villains from Disney and Pixar and throws them into a thrilling setting.
- Enter an arena where legends collide & spells fly! Disney Sorcerer’s Arena, is an upcoming mobile game from Glu Mobile Inc. in collaboration with Disney.
- Along with the announcement, Disney and Glu have shared a first look at the new game.
- Set for beta release in limited territories soon, Disney Sorcerer’s Arena conjures up a bold RPG world that unleashes Disney and Pixar characters at their gutsiest and fiercest onto a dynamic, strategic battlefield.
- In Disney Sorcerer’s Arena, players will unlock a bold and competitive world where characters from some of the most beloved Disney and Pixar franchises collide.
- Players collect an arsenal of champions and villains to take on opponents in single-player and PvP (player vs. player) modes.
- They will choose from a deep vault of battle-ready characters – each with their own unique abilities to utilize and magical spells to unleash – to train to their full potential.
- Players will compete to become the mightiest sorcerer in a highly challenging landscape, completing daily quests and events to earn rewards and upgrades, and collect badges in their unending quest to be legendary.
- For more information and the latest updates, visit www.sorcerersarena.com or follow Disney Sorcerer’s Arena on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
What they’re saying:
- Mike Olsen, Senior Vice President and General Manager, Glu Mobile: “Disney Sorcerer’s Arena delivers a distinct, high-powered experience that is sure to delight Disney fans and RPG players alike. Disney Sorcerer’s Arena has been developed by a talented and creative team who, in close collaboration with Disney, have worked tirelessly to deliver an immersive and stunning game players will love. As we move into the next phase of development, I am incredibly excited today to release a first look into this new world.”
- Sean Shoptaw, Senior Vice President, Global Games & Interactive Experiences at Disney Parks, Experiences and Products: “Glu is a proven leader in the mobile and strategy-based games space, and their expertise is fully demonstrated with Disney Sorcerer’s Arena. We’re thrilled to share a first look at this incredible world we’ve created where players can interact with their favorite Disney and Pixar characters in new and unexpected ways.”
About Glu Mobile:
- Glu Mobile is a leading creator of mobile games.
- Founded in 2001, Glu is headquartered in San Francisco with additional locations in:
- San Mateo
- With a history spanning over a decade, Glu’s culture is rooted in taking smart risks and fostering creativity to deliver world-class interactive experiences for our players.
- Glu’s diverse portfolio features original and licensed IP titles including:
- Cooking DASH
- Covet Fashion
- Deer Hunter
- Design Home
- MLB Tap Sports Baseball
- Kim Kardashian: Hollywood
For more information visit: www.glu.com or follow Glu on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.