The Disney Cruise Line has announced their summer 2020 itineraries which will include destinations to Alaska, the Caribbean, and Europe. Plus, in 2020 the cruise line will return to Greece for the first time in five years as well as visit five new ports of call.
- In summer 2020, Disney Cruise Line will embark on a variety of itineraries around the world, including a long-awaited return to Greece and the addition of five first-time ports of call in Europe.
- Along with an expanded European season aboard the Disney Magic, adventures will continue across the fleet with sailings to Alaska, the Caribbean and Bahamas.
- Bookings open to the public on March 7, 2019.
- For more informations on the Summer 2020 Itineraries guests can visit:
- After a five-year hiatus, the Disney Magic will return to Greece in summer 2020 as part of three special Mediterranean voyages departing from Rome.
- During one 12-night and two nine-night cruises, guests can marvel at the beautiful landscapes and archeological wonders of destinations like:
- Piraeus, the gateway to Athens
- Katakolon, near ancient Olympia
- The islands of Santorini, Mykonos and Crete.
- Each of these unique Mediterranean itineraries combines a selection of stops in Greece with visits to other notable cities in the region.
- Two of the sailings include a new port of call in Messina, Italy, where guests can visit landmarks in Sicily such as:
- Mount Etna
- Piazza del Duomo
- The third features a return to the “Pearl of the Adriatic,” Dubrovnik, Croatia, for the first time in five years.
- Additional new ports of call in Europe include:
- Gdynia, Poland
- Nordfjordeid, Norway
- Plymouth, England
- Zeebrugge, Belgium
- This new collection of destinations is part of the Disney Magic’s grand tour of Europe in the summer of 2020, which begins with sailings through the Mediterranean and Greek Isles before heading to northern Europe in late summer for cruises to the Baltic, British Isles and Norwegian fjords.
- In 2020, the Disney Wonder will return to Alaska for the summer season, opening up a world of breathtaking natural vistas, magnificent glaciers and awe-inspiring wildlife.
- These seven-night itineraries depart from Vancouver, Canada, with visits to:
- Icy Strait Point
- Dawes Glacier
- Each sailing features fun and adventure both in port and on the ship, from stunning scenery and one-of-a-kind Port Adventures in each destination to special touches that bring the splendor and spirit of Alaska to life onboard.
Tropical Travel to the Caribbean and Bahamas:
- In addition to seven-night eastern and western Caribbean cruises from Port Canaveral, near Orlando, Florida, the Disney Fantasy will embark on a variety of itineraries to the Caribbean and Bahamas throughout the summer of 2020.
- These include five- and nine-night Caribbean sailings, along with three-, four- and five-night Bahamian cruises, three of which feature two stops at Disney’s private island, Castaway Cay.
- The Disney Dream will provide even more opportunities for guests to visit Castaway Cay in the summer of 2020 with three-, four- and five-night Bahamian cruises, including a series of sailings with two calls on the private island paradise.
- Each sailing aboard the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream allows guests to experience the magic of Disney entertainment, which includes: themed dining spaces, Broadway-style shows and more, while also immersing them in the charming island cultures of tropical destinations throughout the Bahamas and Caribbean.
Guided Experiences with Adventures by Disney:
- In summer 2020, Disney Cruise Line guests can enrich their cruise vacation with a variety of add- on packages from Adventures by Disney, a leader in family guided group vacations.
- Highlights include:
Premium Cruise Packages:
- With Adventures by Disney, guests can book the ultimate Disney cruise experience on select sailings in Alaska, Europe and—new for 2020—the Caribbean.
- Throughout the voyage, knowledgeable Adventure Guides provide dedicated service both onboard and in port, as they lead guests on specially curated excursions, interactive activities and off-the-beaten-path adventures.
- Onboard the ship, guests enjoy unique experiences and premium amenities exclusive to Adventures by Disney, such as an intimate talkback session with Walt Disney Theatre cast members followed by a behind-the-scenes costume and prop activity.
- Adventures by Disney also offers popular pre-cruise vacations in:
- These two- to three-night Escapes feature unforgettable experiences in iconic cities, such as a private, after-hours visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel in Rome.
- Plus, activities like flamenco dancing, mosaic making and preparing local cuisine immerse families in the culture of each region.
- Bookings for these Adventures by Disney offerings open to the public on March 7, 2019.
- For more information, visit adventuresbydisney.com or contact Mouse Fan Travel.
Disney Vacation Club Charter Cruise for 2020:
- Disney Vacation Club will host a members-only charter cruise in 2020: a seven-night Alaska sailing aboard the Disney Wonder on August 24.
- Bookings open to Disney Vacation Club members on April 6, 2019.