The popular Sakura Festival is returning to Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs. This delightful festival will offer two unique events celebrating gourmet food and beverage, stunning decor, and specialty menus. Sakura Festival runs March 8th-31st.
- Morimoto Asia in Disney Springs will be hosting their second annual Sakura Festival for guests to experience a month-long celebration steeped in Japanese tradition and dedicated to the beauty of the cherry blossom.
- From March 8th to the 31st, the restaurant will be decorated with vibrant Instagram-worthy décor, showcasing the pink blooms of the Sakura.
- Similar to the festivals in Japan, guests can attend special events including:
- Crooked Can Happy Hour
- Rosé All Day
Crooked Can Happy Hour – Friday, March 8 from 5-7 pm:
- Kick off the festival with Crooked Can Brewing Company’s brewmasters to taste the Sakura Kolsch, available only at Morimoto Asia paired with a gourmet selection of Pan-Asian light bites upstairs in the Forbidden Lounge.
- Crooked Can offerings will be available for $5.
- No tickets necessary.
Rosé All Day – Sunday, March 10 from 11:30 am – 3:30 pm:
- The afternoon tasting event highlighting the famed pink drink will feature multiple stations of Rosé including:
- Eight wineries
- Two sakes
- Thoughtful selection of food pairings meant to enhance the flavors of each wine.
- Each guest will also receive a complimentary souvenir stemless tasting glass before departure.
- Pairings include:
- Erath Pinot Noir Rosé – Paired with scallops bathed in a butter black bean sauce
- M Chapoutier Bellarouche Rosé – Paired with Peking duck
- Domaine De Cala Rosé – Paired with octopus light yuzu koshu
- Smoke Tree Rosé – Paired with a beef yakiniku lettuce wrap with quick kimchi mayo
- Vinho Verde Rosé – Paired with chicken yakitori
- Banfi Rosé – Paired with raw bar menu items
- Hana Hou Hou Rosé Sake – Paired with pork belly
- Shayna – Fleurs Da Prairie – French Rosé – Paired with miso glazed salmon belly
- Strawberry Nigori Sake – Paired with banana lumpia dessert
- Dewatsuru Rosé Sake – Paired with tonkatsu-style pork
- Meriden Rosé – Paired with assorted Dim Sum
- Tickets are $55 per person and can be purchased here.
More Disney Springs offerings:
- Guests can celebrate International Women’s Day at Disney Springs on March 8th. The Ganachery and Amorette’s Patisserie will be serving special treats to commemorate the occasion including:
- Dark Chocolate Ganache Squares (Ganachery)
- Chocolate Power Pinata (Ganachery)
- Pink Macaron Lollipop (Amorette’s)