This month, Disney Springs will be welcoming a new Mac & Cheese food truck to the West Side of the entertainment district. Guests who love ooey-gooey mac & cheese will definitely want to visit the eatery to satisfy their cravings. Along with the food truck, several other Disney restaurants have new items on their menus as well.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that the Mac & Cheese Truck is coming to Disney Spring this Month.
- Joining the fleet of food trucks on the West Side of Disney Springs, the restaurant will serve up an impressive selection of mouth-watering mac and cheese dishes.
- Other restaurants at Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts will be featuring new items and limited time Mardi Gras offerings.
Disney Springs – Mac & Cheese Truck:
- In the mood for comfort food? The Mac & Cheese truck has got it covered. With options ranging from simple and savory to bold and unique, guests of all ages will enjoy this entire menu:
- Crunchy Mac-N-Cheese – six different cheeses and topped with crunchy cheese puffs
- Bacon Cheeseburger Mac-N-Cheese – creamy cheddar and American cheese mixed with ground beef and topped with bacon, shredded lettuce, tomato, sliced pickles, ketchup, mustard, and crispy potato sticks
- Italian-inspired Chicken Parmesan Mac-N-Cheese – Alfredo sauce topped crispy fried chicken, marinara sauce, Parmesan cheese, and basil
- Smoked Brisket Mac-N-Cheese – cheddar and smoked gouda and topped with tender smoked brisket, sweet and tangy barbecue sauce, crispy onion rings, and chives.
- Lobster and Shrimp Mac-N-Cheese – cheddar and Swiss topped with buttery lobster, shrimp, and crackers.
Disney Springs – B.B. Wolf’s Sausage Co:
- Three new foot long hot dogs are now on the menu:
- Hawaiian Island Dog – topped with grilled pineapple salsa, spam, and teriyaki
- New York Pastrami Reuben Dog – topped with shaved pastrami, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Russian dressing
- Texas Chili Cheese Dog – topped with chili, cheddar cheese, and corn crisps
- Three Little Pigs Hot Dog Sampler – mini versions of all three specialty dogs
- Other additions to the menu include:
- Italian Sausage – sautéed peppers and onions and marinara
- Lamb Sausage – tomato chutney, yogurt sauce, and arugula served on pita bread
- Bratwurst Sausage – sauerkraut and German mustard served on pretzel roll
- Veggie Brat
- Maple Bacon Cookie Dough – topped with candied bacon
- Starting March 6 guests will be able to order a Traditional English Meat Pie.
- English Meat Pie – pie crust dough filled with chicken, mushroom, bacon, leeks, thyme, and nutmeg in a creamy gravy and is served with chips
- Tiffin’s new kids menu now offers:
- Shredded Beef Tacos with queso fresco
- Bunny Chow featuring brioche stuffed with a curried stew of root vegetables and plant-based protein
- Grilled Shrimp with ginger-tamari sauce
- White Cheddar Macaroni and Cheese
- Dessert options now include:
- Cookies and Cream Brownie
- Tres Leches
Disneyland – Celebrate Mardi Gras with these limited time offerings:
- Café Orléans:
- Potato Leek Soup
- Monte Cristo Sandwich – battered, fried, then dusted with royal-colored sugar and served with maple syrup and bacon herb slaw.
- The French Market:
- Lemon Cake Roll-yal – a sponge cake with lemon butter crème and royal-colored frosting
- Mardi Gras Coconut Cake – layers of royal-colored sponge cake, pastry cream, and a dusting of coconut flakes
- Blue Bayou Restaurant is also featuring a special Mardi Gras menu (offered in addition to the regular menu):
- Catch of the Day – Meagre with rainbow cauliflower, potato corn chowder, and cilantro purée
- Royal Street Bundt Cake – pound cake with a pecan praline buttercream center and white chocolate mousse