Give Kids The World Village is offering one lucky winner a once-in-a-lifetime chance to attend Mardi Gras in 2020 and ride one of the celebration’s world-famous floats.
- Give Kids The World Village is selling special “chance-to-win” tickets online from March 1 to March 31 for Mardi Gras 2020.
- The winner will receive a trip to New Orleans for Mardi Gras 2020 and two spots on Harry Connick Jr.’s “Krewe of Orpheus” float.
- Orpheus, founded by the singer and his father, is known for creating some of Mardi Gras’ most elaborate and visually spectacular floats.
- The winner’s package also includes:
- A private Krewe of Orpheus luncheon
- Exclusive access to its black-tie ball – the Orpheuscapade
- Costumes to wear while on the float
- A two-night stay for two in New Orleans
- To purchase chances visit www.gktw.org/mardigras. Chances can be purchased for as little as $10.
- Proceeds will benefit Give Kid The World Village, a Central Florida-based nonprofit, which provides dream vacations to critically-ill children and their families.
- The prize package is being provided by Give Kids The World and New Orleans-based Kern Studios. Kern is one of the world’s leading fabricators of floats, props and themed displays.
- The contest runs from March 1 to March 31. A winner will be announced in April. The parade date is February 24, 2020.
What they’re saying:
- Give Kids The World President and CEO Pamela Landwirth: “This is truly a one-of-a-kind experience they’re providing. Words can’t express how grateful we are to everyone at Kern for their generosity and kindness.”
- Last month, Give Kids The World Village debuted Kelly’s Sunny Swing, a unique family attraction that’s wheelchair accessible.
Give Kids The World Village is selling special "chance-to-win" tickets for a unique #MardiGras 2020 experience: