Disneyland Resort guests can indulge in a delicious five-course dinner and wine pairing at Catal in Downtown Disney. The Coppola Wine Dinner will be held on March 12 and will feature wine selections from Francis Ford Coppola Winery.
- Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney District and Francis Ford Coppola Winery have teamed up to host the ultimate wine pairing dinner on Tuesday, March 12th at 6 pm.
- From grape to bottle, guests will learn all about the secrets behind the Coppola production process, their partnership with growers across Sonoma County, and the artistic influence behind each label.
- Catal will serve a specially curated menu during the intimate and interactive tasting experience to match the award-winning wines provided by Coppola.
- Ranging from Maple Leaf Duck Halibut to an Apple Rose Tart, each of the five decadent courses will be artfully paired with a selection of vino that has an aroma to complement the rich Mediterranean flavors encompassed in every signature dish.
- During this time, guests will have the opportunity to sample everything from fruit-forward and floral choices to more earthy varieties.
- Offerings will feature wines with a level of complexity and structure to satisfy any aficionado or budding sommelier's palate.
- Tickets are available now and can be purchased through the Patina Group website.
Coppola Wine Dinner:
- Main: Scallop Crudo (coconut milk, tomato water, young pickled ginger, mango, crispy garlic, fish skin chicharron)
- Wine Pairing: Director’s Cut 2015 Chardonnay, Russian River Valley
- Main: Poached Halibut (white asparagus, rhubarb, brown butter radish)
- Wine Pairing: Diamond Collection 2017 Pinot Noir, Oregon
- Main: Maple Leaf Duck Halibut (tangerine, Peruvian potatoes, lavender sesame vinaigrette)
- Wine Pairing: Director’s Cut Cabernet Sauvignon 2015, Alexander Valley
- Main: Rib Eye (confit potatoes, wild mushrooms, truffle puree)
- Wine Pairing: Eleanor Red Blend 2013, Sonoma
- Main: Apple Rose Tart (diplomat cream, rose water consommé)
- Wine Pairing: Sofia Brut Rose 2017 Monterey County