Hulu has announced that season 3 of Harlots will premiere on July 10, with weekly episodes to follow. Alfie Allen and Ash Hunter will be joining the cast for this season playing the Pincher brothers.
- Hulu’s, Harlots, is slated to premiere its third season on Wednesday, July 10, 2019.
- Following premiere, new episodes will be released weekly on Hulu
- Joining the cast this season as new foes for the women of Soho are:
- Alfie Allen (Game of Thrones, The Predator)
- Ash Hunter (Hamilton West End, The Secret Agent)
- Allen and Hunter will play as the Pincher brothers, Isaac and Hal.
About the Pincher brothers:
- Isaac Pincher (Allen) is driven by his ambitions to achieve wealth and power. Compared to his more quiet and level-headed brother, Hal, he’s the front-man.
- Back in London after fighting in the Seven Years War, Isaac wants to take over London. The brothers lease a tavern together, the Saracen’s Head, which serves as a front for their ever-growing pimping business.
- Hal Pincher (Hunter) is as ambitious but less impulsive, than his mercurial brother Isaac. Hal’s good looks and charm lure women in, but in the past he’s been cautious, never quite letting them in.
- Hal enters into a relationship with Emily Lacey (Holli Dempsey) and they share an ambition to achieve something with their lives.
Set against the backdrop of 18th century Georgian London, Harlots continues to follow the fortunes of the Wells family. Margaret (Samantha Morton) has been sent to America in chains and Lydia Quigley (Lesley Manville) is vanquished and in Bedlam. It seems that the Wells girls can finally free themselves of their mother’s feud, helped by allies such as Lady Fitz (Liv Tyler). But Charlotte Wells (Jessica Brown-Findlay) soon learns that running a lucrative brothel brings enemies as well as friends, including new pimp in town Isaac Pincher (Alfie Allen). Meanwhile Lydia still finds a way to bite, even in her darkest hour. Inspired by the stories of real women, Harlots is a powerful family drama as explored from the female perspective.
The series stars:
- Samantha Morton
- Lesley Manville
- Jessica Brown-Findlay
- Liv Tyler
Harlots is entirely written, directed and produced by women:
- Co-creators Moira Buffini and Alison Newman also serve as Executive Producers alongside Alison Owen, Debra Hayward and Alison Carpenter.
- Season 3 is written by:
- Moira Buffini
- Jane English
- Vivienne Harvey
- Jessica Ruston
- Directed by:
- Robin Sheppard
- Chloe Thomas
- Debs Paterson
- Pat Tookey-Dickson servers as producer
- Harlots is produced by Monumental Television, part of ITV Studios and distributed internationally by ITV Studios Global Entertainment.