ESPN’s Julie Foudy is hosting a new podcast for the network, called Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy. The new podcast launches today in celebration of International Women’s Day.
- ESPN has announced a new podcast from Julie Foudy, Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy launches today in celebration of International Women’s Day.
- Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy is a fun, thoughtful, candid conversation with trailblazers in sports about the joy and chaos found in life and sports.
- Episode 1 features World Cup champion and Olympic gold medalist Abby Wambach and her wife, best-selling author Glennon Doyle.
- In the first episode, Abby and Glennon about their relationship — turns out Oprah played a role — and how their modern family works. Abby also opens up about life post-soccer.
- Listeners can find Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy on:
- ESPN App
- Apple Podcasts
- Wherever podcasts are available
About Julie Foudy:
- Foudy is a former captain of the U.S. women’s soccer team and won two Olympic gold medals and two World Cup titles during her almost two decades with the national team.
- She is now an analyst and reporter for ESPN and espnW and, most importantly, a donut savant.
Future guests on the podcast include:
- Simone Biles
- Kerri Walsh Jennings
- Jessica Mendoza
- Mia Hamm
- Katie Ledecky
- Simone Manuel
Laughter Permitted with Julie Foudy – Podcast Schedule:
Fri, Mar 8
Abby Wambach and Glennon Doyle
Wed, Mar 13
Wed, Mar 20
Kerri Walsh Jennings
Wed, Mar 27
Wed, Apr 3
Wed, Apr 10
Wed, Apr 17
Sydney Leroux Dwyer
Wed, Apr 24
Wed, May 1
Wed, May 8
Katie Ledecky and Simone Manuel