MAC Cosmetics is bringing a whole new world of color and design to their makeup collections. This spring fans will be able to pick up the MAC x Disney Aladdin Collection, an assortment so lovely, it’s fit for a princess!
- Just in time for the release of the live-action Aladdin, MAC Cosmetics will debut a makeup collection that will have fans channeling their inner Jasmine.
- Popsugar and Cosmopolitan both shared pictures of the lovely new additions coming to MAC.
- At this time, MAC has only shared three new products in their collection but, Dominic Skinner, the Global Senior Artist for MAC Cosmetics says “A full MAC x Disney Aladdin collection” will be available this May:
View this post on Instagram
Get in my #MakeupCupboard NOW!!🧞♂️ I always saw myself more #PrincessJasmine than #Aladdin!🧞♂️A full #MACxDisneyAladdin collection coming this May. No news on where and when just yet but #Swatches will be coming soon!!🧞♂️#MAC #MACxDisney #MACCosmetics #MACSeniorArtist #MACLipstick #Lipstick #EyeshadowPalette #Bronzer #DisneyAladdin #MACCosmetics @disney @disneyaladdin
- MAC x Disney Aladdin Collection features:
- Eyeshadow palette
- This is not the first time MAC has designed a collection inspired by Disney films. Back in 2015 the cosmetics company released a full line of makeup based on the live-action Cinderella.
- Aladdin is the exciting tale of the charming street rat Aladdin, the courageous and self-determined Princess Jasmine and the Genie who may be the key to their future.
- Aladdin stars:
- Will Smith as Genie
- Mena Massoud as Aladdin
- Naomi Scott as Jasmine
- Marwan Kenzari as Jafar
- Billy Magnussen as Prince Anders
- Navid Negahban as the Sultan
- Nasim Pedrad as Dalia
- Numan Acar as Hakim
Aladdin flies into theaters on May 24.