Disney fans can celebrate the 50th anniversary of Disneyland’s “spookiest attraction” with an all-new illustrated adventure from IDW. The Haunted Mansion Original Graphic Novel will debut this September and fans can pre-order their copies now.
- This September, IDW proudly welcomes “foolish mortals” of all ages to the Haunted Mansion Original Graphic Novel.
- This brand-new illustrated journey takes fans through the home of grim, grinning ghosts and is full of spectral surprises.
- Written by Sina Grace (Iceman) with art by Egle Bartolini (Disney Princess Comics), this 72-page softcover brings ghoulish delights not only to middle grade readers (the 8-12 age range), but to each of our inner children.
- Readers will revisit favorite happy haunts including:
- The ghost host
- Madame Leota
- The singing busts
- Hitchhiking ghosts
- And many more!
- The graphic novel is available for pre-order and retails for $9.99.
What they’re saying:
- Sina Grace, author: “As someone who solemnly swears to have boarded a Doombuggy every Disneyland visit, I am utterly thrilled to join the 999 happy haunts with a story full of laughs, gasps, and a few surprises! The Haunted Mansion is one of the most iconic attractions in all of Disneyland, and I am so honored to be writing a tale commemorating its historic 50th anniversary.”
Where to get a copy?:
- The Haunted Mansion Original Graphic Novel is now available for pre-order via online booksellers and comic book specialty retailers.
- Visit www.comicshoplocator.com to find a store near you.
Even more details:
- The Haunted Mansion OGN
- by Sina Grace & Egle Bartolini
- ISBN: 978-1-68405-607-1
- 72-page, full color squarebound softcover, 6″ x 9″