The Marvel Netflix series may be gone, but soon you’ll be able to own a piece of them forever. Several props and costumes from Marvel’s Daredevil, Luke Cage and Iron Fist are set to be auctioned off by Prop Store this summer.
- This auction will give fans and collectors a chance to own an authentic piece of the Marvel universe.
- Each item will come with a Marvel and Prop Store certificate of authenticity.
- The auction will be held in August and will mark the first Marvel Television live auction.
- Over 750 lots will be offered in this two-day auction, featuring original costumes, props and set decoration from the three Netflix series.
- The auction will take place at Prop Store’s auction facility in Los Angeles County, California.
- Out-of-town fans will also have the opportunity to participate via phone or online here.
- Bidding for the auction will begin in July.
- Some of the items to be auctioned off will include Daredevil’s red costume, Luke Cage’s bullet ridden hoodie and Danny Rand’s Stunt Yellow Iron Fist Mask.
- You can see a preview of the auction gallery here.
What they’re saying:
- Chuck Costas, VP of Business Development & Operations for Prop Store: “Marvel created ground-breaking television with the shows featuring their “Street Level Heroes” including Daredevil, Luke Cage and Iron Fist. The shows were true to their comic book roots, and fans can now celebrate these shows and appreciate the art that went into creating them by owning a real piece of their production."
- Mike Pasciullo, SVP, Marvel Marketing and Communications: “The props and costumes created for these series are the living embodiment of the comics come to life. We’re happy to work with Prop Store to give fans this unique opportunity to own authentic iconic mementos that were used to create these beloved Marvel shows."