- The Disney Parks Blog has reported that beginning today, guests who choose to purchase Disney MaxPass will now be able to make digital Disney FASTPASS selections for select entertainment in both Disneyland and Disney California Adventure, right from their smartphones.
- Guests with MaxPass can use the official Disneyland mobile app to make FASTPASS selections for “World of Color,” at Disney California Adventure park and “Fantasmic!” nighttime spectacular at Disneyland park.
- This new ability to make FASTPASS selections for these entertainment offerings add to the other benefits of Disney MaxPass, which include:
- Make FASTPASS selections for select attractions from their smartphone
- Unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos from the day.
- As special perk available as an add-on to theme park tickets, Disney MaxPass helps guests maximize their day to save time and experience more.
- Guests can also download the Disneyland app which offers great planning features, including:
- For more information about Disney MaxPass, please visit Disneyland.com/MaxPass.
Good to know:
- Guests are strongly advised to check the day’s FASTPASS availability and other Park details before purchasing Disney MaxPass or using a Park ticket with Disney MaxPass as FASTPASS selections for your preferred attractions or entertainment may not be available at the time of purchase or use.
- FASTPASS selections are limited and availability is not guaranteed.
- FASTPASS selections may be made only while guests are in the Parks, and valid Park admission required to make FASTPASS selections in the applicable Park.
- The Disney MaxPass benefit will expire at the end of the day of use.
- Disney MaxPass is nonrefundable, nontransferable, may not be redeemed for cash and is subject to other restrictions.