Universal Orlando has shared some new renderings of their yet-to-open new resort hotel, Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites & Dockside Inn and Suites.
- Surfside Inn and Suites will surround guests in the surf. Guests will see vibrant surf and wave-like features, step across sand-colored flooring and chill on the sea glass-inspired couches while gazing up at the light fixtures designed to resemble bubbles.
- Guests can soak up the sun while they enjoy the surfboard-shaped pool.
- The hotel’s quick-service restaurant will feature surfers over head as they try to grab the perfect wave.
- Dockside Inn and Suites will feature natural woods and colors that make you feel as though you’re hanging out on a pier.
- The hotel will also feature a dining area with a laid back vibe.
- When they open, Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites & Dockside Inn and Suites will be Universal Orlando Resort’s most affordable hotel options.
- Both free-spirited and beach-themed hotels will be the perfect space for the entire family to kick back and relax while enjoying a seamless vacation experience.
- Surfside Inn and Suites will open on June 27, 2019 and its sister property, Dockside Inn and Suites, will open in Spring 2020
- You can book your stay at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside Inn and Suites & Dockside Inn and Suites here.