During The Walt Disney Company’s Investor Day event today, Disney announced The World According to Jeff Goldblum and The Magic of the Animal Kingdom, two new series heading to Disney+.
- The two new series will be featured under the National Geographic branch of the new streaming service.
- The World According to Jeff Goldblum taps into goldblum’s curiosity and his passion to explore just about everything.
- In each episode Goldblum will peel back the curtain on seemingly ordinary topics like speakers or ice cream to reveal a wonderful world of people, ideas and just how everything works.
- Production on Goldblum’s new series has just begun.
- Magic of the Animal Kingdom will feature animal teams in Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Epcot’s SeaBase.
- According to National Geographic President Courteney Monroe, the series will feature “lots of cute animals.”