Disney Channel’s Big Hero 6 the Series has been picked up for a third season ahead of its second season premiere.
- Disney Channel has ordered a third season of Big Hero 6 The Series ahead of the season two premiere.
- Season two will debut on Monday, May 6 (3:30-4:00 pm EDT/PDT) on Disney Channel.
- New episodes will continue to roll out weekdays through May 17.
- Episodes will also be available the same day on DisneyNOW.
Season two guest stars:
- Guest stars joining the voice cast include:
- Nestor Carbonell (Bates Motel) as Chief Cruz, San Fransokyo’s new police chief
- Isabella Gomez (One Day at a Time) as Hiro’s new friend Megan
- Ben Feldman (Superstore) as Chris, Liv Amara’s assistant
- Will Friedle (Disney’s animated Kim Possible) as Ian, Krei’s geeky scientist
- Jane Lynch (Glee) and Timothy Simons (Veep) as Supersonic Sue and Supersonic Stu, a grandmother/grandson super villain duo
- Jessica Paré (SEAL Team) as acrobatic thief Sirque
- Horatio Sanz (Saturday Night Live) as El Fuego, a Mexican wrestler.
The series voice cast:
- Maya Rudolph as Aunt Cass
- Ryan Potter as Hiro
- Scott Adsit as Baymax
- Jamie Chung as Go Go
- Alan Tudyk as Alistair Krei
- Khary Payton as Wasabi
- Genesis Rodriguez as Honey Lemon
- Brooks Wheelan as Fred
- David Shaughnessy as Heathcliff
- Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee as Fred’s dad
Returning guest stars include:
- Christy Carlson Romano and Andy Richter as Trina and Globby, respectively
- Jenifer Lewis as Professor Granville
- Haley Tju as Karmi
- Mara Wilson as Liv Amara
- Mark McCorkle
- Bob Schooley
- Nick Filippi
About Big Hero 6 The Series:
- Based on the Academy Award-winning feature film, Big Hero 6 The Series continues the adventures and friendship of 14-year-old tech genius Hiro, his compassionate, cutting-edge robot Baymax and their friends Wasabi, Honey Lemon, Go Go and Fred as they form the legendary superhero team Big Hero 6 and embark on high-tech adventures as they protect their city from an array of scientifically enhanced villains.
- In his normal day-to-day life, Hiro faces daunting academic challenges and social trials as the new prodigy at San Fransokyo Institute of Technology.
- Season two finds Hiro and the Big Hero 6 team in upgraded super suits as they take on a variety of innovative villains, bio-engineered monsters and high-tech robots.
- A trio of shorts, illustrated in a watercolor style and featuring Baymax and Mochi, will begin to roll out on Tuesday, May 7 on:
- Disney Channel
- Disney Channel YouTube