Life has found a way and the iconic Tyrannosaurus Rex is terrorizing Universal Studios Hollywood. Universal has launched their new “It Just Got Real” ad campaign for the coming “Jurassic World – The Ride” attraction.
- The massive dinosaur crashes through the iconic gates of Universal Studios Hollywood before letting out its memorable roar in the new ad.
- The ad also features a look at the massive Mosasaurus as it terrorizes guests on the new attraction.
- The Mosasaurus will mesmerize onlookers in her natural habitat from behind a three million gallon glass encased Aquarium Observatory tank.
- “Jurassic World—The Ride” will debut an original storyline that takes place within the theme park as depicted in Jurassic World on the day the Indominus Rex escapes.
- No specific opening date has been set for “Jurassic World – The Ride,” but it is set to open this summer. Be sure to check back for more information as it becomes available.
More on “Jurassic World – The Ride”:
- The new attraction will feature dimensional animatronic dinosaurs, including some all-new fan favorites featured in the Jurassic World films.
- “Jurassic World – The Ride” is being created by the Universal Creative team with help from Industrial Light & Magic, a division of Lucasfilm, the brand stewards at Universal Pictures and acclaimed filmmakers Steven Spielberg, Colin Trevorrow and Frank Marshall.
- The aesthetic of the former “Jurassic Park – The Ride” will be enhanced to feature a new entry statement, stonework landscaping and a contemporary redesign of the iconic pillars complete with billowing flames and a prominent “Jurassic World” marquee logo.
- Videos in the queue will feature facts and information about the dinosaurs within the ride, setting the tone for the adventure ahead.
- Guests will board specially designed rafts and navigate lush environments fill with towering dinosaurs, including the Stegosaurus and Parasaurolophus.
- Of course, the tame trip past these docile creatures will make a turn for the worst as guest encounter carnivorous Velociraptors and Dilophosaurus.
- A Tyrannosaurus Rex will battle one of the park’s newest attractions before the raft full of guests makes its daring escape.
- In addition to the new attraction, a new “Dino Play” area will bring educational components within an inspired space where children of all ages can partake in excavations and investigate giant dinosaur fossils.